A great feature in Microsoft Windows is creating custom shortcut keys for your favorite programs for instance open Internet Explorer or Firefox by clicking the F10 key. Doing it is so easy, here’s how:
- Create a shortcut to the application you want to run with the shortcut by right clicking the executable file and selecting “Create shortcut” from the menu.
- Right click on the shortcut that was created, and select properties.
- All you need to do is go over to the Shortcut key line and select your desired shortcut.
That’s it, from now on just click on that key and the application will start automatically. Note that you can also select a shortcut using ctrl just click it in combination with another letter when you are in the shortcut selection box and that’s it.
- Keyboard Shortcuts on Steroids With a Cute Little App
- Microsoft Access Is A Very Powerful Application.
- Everything You Need To Know About Microsoft Access Application.
- Information and Several Attributes of Tennis Application
- How Do You Create Your Own Marketing Course In Different Ways
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.