Try and imagine the following situation:
You are running while listening to some upbeat music from your IPod when suddenly Mr. IPod decides to hit you with a depressing slow ballade by ColdPlay, which makes you want to run straight into the traffic…
BodiBeat will play songs with tempos that match the speed of your steps while you run! And it will also track your heart rate, distance, time and pace.
BodiBeat has 4 modes:
- Free Workout Mode: this mode will make BodiBeat match the BPS of the music to the speed of your steps while you run.
- Fitness Mode: BodiBeat will provide music that is appropriate for aerobic exercise.
- Training Mode: This mode is for creating, following and tracking more detailed and structural exercise sessions.
- Music Mode: Well, it is still a music player after all :).
I liked it.
- What Should Your Learn About Copying iPod Files to Your PC
- Copy Files From Ipod To PC From Ipod To PC
- Copy From Ipod To Pc
- Transfer iPod to Computer Music
- Copy iPod To Computer
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.