Here’s a nice thing I found out this week: I was checking my site stats on Google Analytics and I found an easy way to see the real time stats of my blog! I looked around on the web but could not find anyone talking about this, so I decided to write this post. It’s actually very very easy, it seems that the stats are there but they are not automatically selected for display by Google Analytics. This is what you need to do:
- Log in to Google Analytics and go to your dashboard
- Click on the date Combobox as seen in the picture:
3. Once you clicked it you see the following notice that the 11th of March is not selected ( this post was written on the 11th of march ).
4. Click on the 11 and then “Apply” and there you go, today’s stats for your blog updated in real time. The graph will not reflect this, but the numbers below are today’s stats.
- My Blog Stats - February 2008
- The Real Truth Finally Unfolded About Google Wealth Maker - The Google Wealth Maker
- Google Adsense - How To Make Money On the Internet. Points to Be Aware of
- Google Cash and Effective Online Marketing: The secret
- Google Goes Corporate
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.