Q - I am using Windows Media Player 10 and i can seem to open .wmv files i get in mails. I get an error message E-2408 saying that the file is not a valid movie fileHow can i solve this?
A - The problem you are describing seems to be related to the sound driver.
Try to reinstall you Sound card driver and install the newest available sound codecs from this codec site
Hope it helps
- GOM Free Media Player 2.18
- A Beginners Guide To Social Media Marketing
- Useful Advice About printers
- How to Rescue Your Data After a Windows Crash
- A Gracious Media Draft For Your Business
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.